Sunday, January 31, 2010

Conversation Over Ice Cream

We were all sitting around the table eating an ice cream cone tonight. Treyton started panicking and making weird noises. We figured he didn't chew well enough and we tried to get him to cough it up. He finally got it to go down. Here is the conversation that followed:

Treyton (with tears in his eyes): What happened?
Me: Sometimes if we don't chew your food up enough, it can get stuck in our throats. So please make sure you chew, chew, chew so you don't get hurt again.
Jayci: I will chew, chew, chew....(a minute passes, then she looks straight at Treyton) So I won't cry like a baby...

Nate and I just busted up. It was so funny that she is already taunting her sensitive, older brother. It was hilarious!

11 comments:

Mandi said...

Oh my gosh. That is HILARIOUS!!! I am laughing so hard I am about to fall off my physioball!

Christen said...

That is SO funny. What a crack up!

Alicia said...

LOVE IT! Wish you guys had that on video, huh? Thanks for playing in the snow with us today!

Joe said...

Props to JS!

The Fox Family said...

haha! oh no! poor boy!

LauriAnn said...

Our boy is the sensitive one too! How does this happen? But Jayci, you go girl.

Walkers said...

That is so funny. I have a feeling that Jayci and Aleksa would get a long really well.

The Miles Family said...

Haha! That's hysterical! I can so see Camdyn saying that to her older sensitive brother...once she can talk more! :)

Joyelle said...

bahaahahaaaa that is HILARIOUS!!!! o kids, they crack me up!! how funny!

Beach Hendersons said...

This is great. I loved it.

Jackie said...

Ha!! Man, I love that Jayci...