Just added this to the etsy shop. My friend, Valerie, is hosting a silent adoption auction to help bring home two little girls to their family of five children. She is so incredible. I offered to donate a car seat blankie from my shop, so this is the first of four blankets that will be added to my slowly growing shop by the end of the week for the auction. Go on over and take a look at Valerie's blog and my etsy shop! I will keep it updated on my other blog.


6 comments:
You made that?? I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE! You are amazing!!
I LOVE it Alyson!!! Wish I could've had a few of these for the triplets when they were babies! Thank you so, so much for your willingness to donate a car seat blankie to our adoption auction! You are FABULOUS!
Way cute! I made one for Cole when he was a baby but I made it too big. I need to trim it but I LOVE them!
I have one of these (didn't make it like you...someone else did) and I love it...it helps keep people at church from touching my babe. awesome...and you are so talented...
That is SO cute! Where do you find your fabrics? That is what makes your items so darn wonderful. I can never find the best fabric it seems. Love it and all your other stuff!
SOOOOOO ADORABLE! I love it! You are amazing. I don't know how you do it with Treyton and Jayci around...during quiet/nap times, I suppose.
Post a Comment