Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch


We went to Ashland Berry Farm Pumpkin Patch this morning. You have no idea how excited Treyton was for this all week! The kids got to go on a hay ride, talk to "Ms. Busy Bee" who explained how pumpkins grow, pick their own pumpkins, go through a really long long hay maze (which only two moms could go in due to pregnancies, babies, and crawling!), got donuts and lemonade, and went through a Boo House. It was lots of fun. I asked Treyton what his favorite part was on the way home and he shouted "EVErYTHING!"
Avery, Kylea, and Skye on the ride out to the patch.
Lissa taking pictures on our really bumpy hay ride.
Treyton J.
Rachel, Eliza, and Lydia. I think this is such a cute picture.
I caught a funny picture of Christen kicking a pumpkin.

Rebecca and Ethan.
They loved learning about the life cycle of a pumpkin. iT was pretty cute.
How cute are they?! And yes, I do realize that Jayci's hair is a complete disaster. She had been wearing a hat and I didn't have any clips. She looks homeless.
Out at the pumpkin patch.
She was just chilling on the ride back.

Jayci is now into putting her arm around Treyton for pictures.
Treyton running through the maze. Thank you, Rachel, for watching out for him.
And thank you, Christen, for staying with the slow ones!

All of the kids posing in front of the big pumpkin. My kids loved it!


3 comments:

Reams Fam said...

Sounds like a fun day! We are planning on going to a pumpkin patch this weekend. Jayci may look homeless but she is a cute homeless girl!

Linda said...

It looks like so much fun. I'm sorry I couldn't be there to share it in person but thanks for sharing here. The kids are so precious and you look great Alyson. I admire you for continuing to to these great things when your pregnant and Nate is working. Wonderful experiences and memories for all. Love you

The Miles Family said...

Oh man we really did miss out!! Looks like the kids..{and moms too} had fun!