Treyton just could not wait to carve pumpkins this year, so we got an early start. He loved it. He wanted a scary face, so I did my best. He was impressed. I guess that's all that matters. Anyways, he saved about 30 seeds so he can plant his own pumpkin patch for next year.
Nate put this on her after her bath. It is the costume Treyton wore when he was her age (well, a little younger). I still love it.Ward Halloween Party:
We had our party last night. Even though Nate is in between rotations this weekend, he still couldn't come because he is sick. Yeah, fun. He didn't want to spread it around, just in case it is H1N1. So, I got to take them by myself! They were actually pretty good. Treyton just played with his friends and Jayci wouldn't leave my side because she was nervous with the dimmed lights. The only hard part was trying to get three bowls of chili with hotdogs and cornbread and two hands. But I managed. And the activity committee planned a really fun scavanger hunt for kids (and parents) that they just LOVED.
Here are the pictures of them getting ready. Unfortunately, I forgot the camera for the event. Too bad, since there were some AWESOME costumes.
She was excited to wear lipstick. She kept pursing her lips for the next ten minutes.
Our Handsome Knight! He loved having a sword and his shield.
Our Pretty Princess. She is just the girliest thing. She was a bit scared at the party of the vampires and scary people. So, I ended up carrying her around when we went anywhere.
I LOVE THESE KIDS!!!!
Our Handsome Knight! He loved having a sword and his shield.
Our Pretty Princess. She is just the girliest thing. She was a bit scared at the party of the vampires and scary people. So, I ended up carrying her around when we went anywhere.
I LOVE THESE KIDS!!!!
3 comments:
They are so adorable! And you have a good attitude about doing things on your own while Nate is busy.... I think I might have a meltdown! :)
Sweet pumpkins! And even sweeter costumes.
I hope we weren't some of the people that scared her... eesh.
i love the last picture of jayci hugging her knight in shining armor. what a hero!
Post a Comment