Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Project Mode

I have been in complete project mode lately. I have no idea why, but I just don't want to stop! Here are some of my latest projects:
I was so sick of Treyton wanting to post his stuff all over the house, which is not big, so I saw this idea on a blog. Easy enough. Now his creations are contained!
Some Halloween Decorations. I love the glitter. Got the unfinished candle sticks at Michael's, as well as the glitter. Other stuff from the dollar store.
This one is Nate's project. He built cubbies for the kids toys and more of my books. I put my favorites up there.
I found this at Goodwill. It was missing one drawer and was a dirty white color. So, I refinished it and sanded.
Last night was SO much fun and I have so many new great ideas from it. This is inspired by Emily and Rebecca. It is my new favorite bow EVER. I want it for myself.
Jacyi loved waking up this morning to all new kinds of hair things. She is the girliest.

5 comments:

Jackie said...

So cute! I have project envy. :)

melynda said...

i love that black skull. how do you do all of this with 2 kids and being prego? you are such a fun mom. we are blessing dax on sunday wish you could be here:(
ps- you never emailed me back!!

Christen said...

I always love your projects. It WAS a fun night - thanks for hosting!

Linda said...

I love the little place for their projects. What a fun idea and now he can choose which stay posted in the limited space. Very cute. The cubbies look great Nathan. I don't know where you two find the time but I'm glad you do. Fun, fun stuff.

Angie said...

you are soooo crafty. I'm jealous.
awesome.