I am always having people tell me that I should sell all of the stuff that I make, but I have never had any idea of where to start. So, I decided to take a look over at Etsy today. It didn't seem that hard, so I have officially put ONE item up for sale. I just wanted to see how the process worked and things. This is what I put up:
Nice, simple, easy. I thought I would start with that. I am thinking of posting some of these things for sale:
Made this yesterday and am loving it. I have had strangers at the park already telling me how adorable it is. Yes, I am proud.
Don't know why this keeps going on sideways!
As well as a car-seat blanket that I made for a friend which was a huge hit.Of course I would take different pictures and make new things because these are all of my things. But I need any and all advice from people who have done this or have ideas. And I am also wondering if you all think people would actually buy this stuff? Because I know people are always telling me to sell them, but they might just be being nice. Let me know what you think for real!
6 comments:
I'm not just being nice when I tell you that I love your creations and I think you could totally make money from them! There are all sorts of things that I know I could make myself, but do I? No! Try it out and see - it won't cost anything to try, will it?
Alyson,
I think that your items would definitely sell on Etsy! They are adorable, well made, and you have super cute models {aka kids!}. If you need any help let me know...I would be happy to make a banner/avatar for your shop free of charge!
Miss ya!
Kiley
They would definitely work on etsy. I would love them...actually you should just send me some anyways!!!! :)
With etsy you can kind of research it. Search for similar items and see if they are selling. Maybe contact other sellers and see if they can give you information.
I definitely think you should do it. I really do think they would sell, you may just need to experiment with price and products, seeing what items sell the best and for how much. Good luck! Keep us posted on how it goes!
I think people will definitely buy these. If we had any moolah I certainly would!!! :)
You are so talented. I wish I had all these cute ideas in my head. I'm so impressed at what you've come up with and they turn out so darn cute!
Post a Comment