Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Play Group

Jayci loves her play group on weds. It is all she talks about when we take Treyton to school. Today was my day to host, so I decided we would decorate Halloween cookies at my house. I keep forgetting that Jayci is one of the oldest and also the only girl, so she sits still and focuses a lot longer than the other ones. Thats okay. Luckily we had Thomas the Train and tracks for the boys to fight over.


PS-
How lame is it that Treyton's preschool is doing NOTHING for Halloween. I made the executive decision to let him skip school tomorrow so he can dress up and come to a music time halloween party with me and Jayci. They had one last year at the same preschool. New teacher, and honestly, not my favorite.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Fun idea with the cookies...sorry it didn't work out. Although, your pictures make it look as though it DID work out :)

Yes, it is lame that Treyton's preschool isn't doing anything for Halloween. I hope he has fun with you and Jayci :)