Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Addendum

This is an addition to the list below about Treyton. We just finished dinner where Treyton was the last to get up, gagged on the sauteed vegetables, and kept asking for something else to eat. Anyways, he finished eating while I was cleaning up the kitchen and Jayci and Nate were out in the front room. He gets down, hands me his dish, and says so seriously, "Thank you for that spicy dinner, Mom." I couldn't help but hug him. How cute is it that he totally hated the dinner yet he still thanked me for it? I love him!

4 comments:

Jenna said...

oh trey! he is definitely a sweetie and one of our personal favorite almost-five-year-old boys. hope he has a great birthday!

LauriAnn said...

Treyton cracks me up. Happy birthday. P.S. Hayes has a girlfriend named Annie (seriously) but the other day after some thought he said he could marry Jayci too. I didn't think he would really remember her but apparently he does.

Chelsey said...

Wow! I can't believe he is already 5. Tell him happy birthday from us! Tim did tell me about going to see Sherlock Holmes and we are definitely planning on it. I'm excited--it looks really good and I love Rachel McAdams! Plus, we haven't hung out forever. It will be so fun!

Heather, Todd, Elliana, & Sienna said...

Trey really is one sweet boy. Reminds me of myself when I was young. I guess he takes after his favorite uncle! Can't wait to come see you guys!