My Top Favorite Things About Treyton J:
1. He loves to do crafts, projects, anything like that. He is a boy after my own heart!
2. He loves school, which is so sweet!
3. He gets super embarrassed now when having to speak in public or to an adult.
4. He LOVES his Daddy. He loves to wrestle with him, play Kung Fu Panda, superheroes, or any other type of good guy/bad guy scenario.
5. He is super sweet. He loves to make sure his sister is okay, he gets upset when he hurts someone. But along with that comes the bad...he is very emotional and we have a breakdown a couple of times a week when his feelings get hurt for itty bitty reasons. It actually makes me laugh at how sensitive he is!
6. He loves to play games. Hopefully that sticks with him and he doesn't acquire Nate's disdain for it.
7. He could spend hours outdoor every day, no matter the temperature.
8. After CTR class, when we all meet in the primary room, he gets so excited to see me every time! He waves at me and gets a huge smile. I love it.
9. He thinks this baby is his since it is coming the day after his birthday.
10. He loves sticks and rocks. Personally, I don't get it, but he has collections on our front porch.
11. He fights to say the prayer every night and he loves to give us FHE "lessons".
12. He LOVES peas, corn(only on the cob) and beans, but hates basically every other veggie.
13. He is really into boy colors vs. girl colors.
14. He never forgets anything. If you tell him you are going to do something weeks from now, you better actually mean it. He will make sure you follow through and won't stop talking about it!
There are TONS more things that I love about Treyton, but I just wanted to give you all a small sample of why we love him so much! And even though I am excited to be adding a little brother for him, I am also a little sad that he isn't going to be my only boy any more. He is going to be a fabulous big brother and I know he is so excited to have a wrestling buddy (so is Nate!)
3 comments:
Tell Trey happy birthday for me. And tell him that I would love to see his collection of sticks and rocks...I love them too!!! Tell him to come visit me and he and Hayes and I will just go out and collect tons and tons of sticks. However...if he waits until we move to dusty Boise we may be relegated to collecting rocks only!
And here is funny thing that Madison said. The other night she was getting frustrated about something and then just blurted out: "I am getting tired of all this crapping"!
Ilove the way he says "Nana". I love his hugs which are given out so sparingly. (I could stand more of them but I won't push for that one.) I love that smile. There's none other like it.I love the eagerness he has to learn about thingsk the questions he asks and his statements when he notices something or figures it out. I love the kindness and caring he shows for others, especially Jayci. I love the fact that we are going to get to celebrate his birthday WITH him this year. It will be so fun. See ya soon Trey!!! 5? REally?
This is such a great little tribute. He is so precious. We love you Trey!
Mandi, Thomas, and Baby Chloe
Post a Comment