I was sitting on the floor, cross-legged, when Treyton brought over a book to read with me. He sat down on my lap, then slid off. Scooted back on, then slid off again. My lap is no longer existent. Although, I do have to say, I only have two weeks left. So, I would be feeling a lot worse if I were only six months.
5 comments:
Just consider your lap gone for the holidays. It will be back soon, right?
Best of luck with this last few weeks!!
Awww hun, I'm sorry. It's almost over! You still won't have a lap though because it will be occupied by a sweet little bundle. :)
FUNNY! What did Treyton think about that?
I can't believe you only have 2 weeks left! Have I been gone that long! I hope everything goes well and please blog as soon as you can so we can see that new baby of yours.
ha i was laughing as i pictured this scene!! it brought back too many recent memories!!! love it!
Post a Comment