Saturday, December 19, 2009

Yes!!!

Treyton and I went downstairs at 6:30 this morning. He went straight over to the big glass doors and plopped himself in front of them. He said all he wanted to do was look at the snow. I said, "Well, I'll just put on a movie, just in case you want to watch it." After about ten minutes, he says, "I don't really like movies anymore because they make me tired. I just like the snow. Only looking at the snow. It's my 'faborite' part about Christmas. Well, that and presents. But that's not the reason we have Christmas. I think I like snow better than presents even." All during this conversation, he has not taken his eyes off of the snow outside. I am SO excited for him that it snowed! We went out for about ten or fifteen minutes last night to play in it, just because I thought it was mean to make him wait until the morning when he had been waiting for the last five years to play in it. The one time it did snow last year, we were out of town in sunny Texas. In your face this year, Texas!!

Pics definitely to come.

2 comments:

The Sherman's said...

My kids are so excited too. It was like Christmas morning today six days early. Bundle up and come play out back later.

Mandi said...

THAT is GREAT! Hilarious, actually. What a cutie. I agree that it would have been mean to make him wait until morning to play in the snow - good call :)