Here is just a couple of days before I was due.
Monday, December 28, 2009
Treyton J Sharp
He is FIVE! Craziness. We love him to death. There are so many fun things about having a boy, especially one like ours. He says the funniest things. I should document them better. Anyways, since I already did a post earlier on Treyton to avoid three posts in three days (our anniversary was yesterday and c-section tomorrow), I won't say much. But I wanted to recognize our favorite little boy!
7 months pregnant with Treyton.

Here is just a couple of days before I was due.
Our first family photo! 14 hours of induced labor resulting in a c-section. Not so much fun, but worth it.
He came out with his big lips and they just keep growing. It is pretty funny. He can't control them all of the time and so all of his br words come out rolling big time.
I thought this one was just funny.
Here is just a couple of days before I was due.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Happy Birthday to Treyton--can't believe he is 5! And GOOD LUCK tomorrow--hope all goes well!
SOOOO sweet! Thanks for sharing. I love the brand new baby photos. They made me a little teary - yes, I know I am a goob, but that is OK.
We love that little guy - with all his exuberance! Happy 5th Birthday, Treyton!
Love, Grandma & Grandpa Woody
I can't believe Treyton is getting so big! Happy Birthday! My favorite picture is the one with Nate holding him in his hand!
What a cutie! Good luck tomorrow! Can't wait to see cutie #3! :)
Post a Comment