
I didn't have a chance to post about Christmas before we had Trey's birthday and Griffin's Birth Day. So, here it is. On Christmas Eve Day, we took the kids to the Children's Museum to play for a couple of hours, then went to the neighboring McDonald's for lunch. It was actually really fun and a good break, since we had been cleaning the house for the last couple of days. Anyways, we got home and I cooked while the kids played and we waited for Todd and Heather to come down from DC. We ate a nice dinner together, went to go see some of the Tacky Tour Lights, came home to cheesecake, read the Christmas story and sang a little, watched a movie while we wrapped Santa presents, and headed off to bed. It was a really fun day and Christmas was just as much fun, just much more relaxing. I don't think we changed out of pajamas all day!


Todd and Heather at dinner. Todd has a hard time posing like a normal person.

All of the presents before the kids came downstairs.

Jayci playing with her Santa gift: the Little People castle. She loves all things princess.

Treyton playing with his Batman Cave. He has not stopped playing with it since.

Treyton got a really fun Curious George game. It's a zoo game where you push a walkie talkie and it tells you what to do. Every once in a while it says "the animals have escaped" and all of the other players grab a mask and go and hide while the other person tries to find everyone. It is so much fun.

Nate got our first nerf set. Treyton, Todd, and Nate have loved it!
6 comments:
I haven't checked blogs in a couple days but yours was the first I checked hoping that there would be baby pictures, yay!! He is BEAUTIFUL and I LOVE the name Griffin. Congratulations!
Christmas sounds so fun! I'm sad it's over already! We didn't get out of pj's all day either.
SOooo fun! hey would you mind sharing the link to the titorial for the skirt you made jayci? it is ADORABLE and so is she w/ all those gorgeous curls!!! i'd love to make one like it for valentines day and/or easter. i am hooked on the tutu dresses, but thats what i did last yr for her easter and i want her outfit to be homemade but not the same and somewhat dressy, ya know?!? :) thanks alyson!!
Im not quite sure what Joyelle is talking about, but I want the dress pattern too! I want to make one for Easter!Oh and the Tutu dress as well! =)
And thanks for the email! I am glad you guys want to keep in touch even though we did move across country to get away from the Sharps...JK
Whatever, my photo-poses are totally normal! And artistic, too, I might add. You just don't get the deep meaning behind each one. : )
Looks like a fun Christmas! And little Griffin is so cute, I want to hold him. Hopefully we can get our boys to play bat cave together before they decide they're too old for that...Mason got his at the end of August and it is still he and Jake's go-to toy. It makes gift ideas easy, we just get them accessories (Joker, the Batmobile, etc.) to go with their bat cave.
Post a Comment