Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Tutorial

This is for those of you who asked about Jayci's Christmas skirt. I used a tutorial that was on dana-made-it.blogspot.com, but it was a limited-time, free tutorial. So, it is no longer posted, and I am not allowed to duplicate the tutorial for others. But, it is basically a ruffled, tiered, underskirt with strips of ruffled chiffon sewn directly on the skirt and left with the edges raw. I did not use fray check, which was NOT a great idea. Anyways, if you have any other questions, feel free to ask, but I am not sure how much help I could be! And you should check out the site anyways because she still has plenty of pictures of the Turkey Skirt on there.

2 comments:

Joyelle said...

thanks! you guys sure make CUTE AND ADORABLE BABIES!!! :)

Steve, Maggie, Janie said...

congrats on the new babe! Griffin is such a cute name! P.S. where is that museum? It looks so great!!