Sunday, January 17, 2010

Photo Session

For Griffin's baby gift, my great friend and neighbor, Alicia, gave us a free photo session with our little new guy. So today was the day. She spent a lot of time and did a great job. She put a preview on her photography blog. So here is the LINK . Check out how great it is! We can't WAIT to see the rest in a couple of weeks. Thanks, Alicia!

7 comments:

pmkennedy said...

He's adorable Alyson!!! Miss you at church - PLEASE let me know if you need anything and we would love to have Trey come over again sometime :)

Beach Hendersons said...

That is one of the cutest baby pics I've ever seen.

So simple and creative, yet so amazing.

Danielle and Brian said...

Adorable! What a beautiful little boy! Congrats

Heather, Todd, Elliana, & Sienna said...

Fantastic pic of Griffy! We can't wait for others. Let us know when they're ready for viewing.

Brittany said...

Nate showed me your blog last night at the Nielson's (he wanted to show off the new pics of Griffin)--I just had to tell you that the picture Alicia took is one of the cutest baby pictures I have ever seen! Please let me know if you guys need anything!

Adam & Sarena Sharp said...

I want to hold him, smell him and cuddle him! What a sweet, beautiful baby captured perfectly... congrats you guys. We're thinking of you.

Luke and Niki said...

I love that picture!! He is gorgeous!