My mom and I were going out to a movie together the other night, so I had pumped and put it in a bottle for Griffin. Treyton and Jayci wanted to take turns feeding their "Little Brother", which they still call him that the majority of the time. It was pretty cute to see them be so excited to help take care of him. They have been so great so far, although Griffin still sleeps so much of the time that they don't get too much of a chance to see him yet. But they are great helpers for me when I need them to run and grab things. I can't wait to see how good of friends they are going to be!


3 comments:
I love his color. Such sweetness.
Ahh! That is pretty sweet. You have great kids, you guys. And that kid's science museum looks great. Plan on us going there (with you, of course) next time we visit!
How sweet. It looks like they did a good job. AND it looks like Griffin is chunkin' up a little bit! I am so excited to come see you!
Post a Comment