Monday, January 11, 2010

While Nana Was Here

Nate's mom stayed with us for the week after I got home from the hospital with Griffin. She was wonderful! She played with Treyton and Jayci, cooked for us, cleaned, and took the kids on fun outings. Jayci loved going to The Princess and the Frog and now keeps telling us she is "Treyton's Princess Tiana". She took them to the Children's Museum, where they played for almost 4 hours! They were in heaven having such undivided attention. I, in turn, was in heaven being able to take naps! Thank you, Linda!

Cuddling with Nana. He is just so sweet.
At the museum.
I don't know why it is sideways, but Treyton loves the bat cave there.
Jayci's favorite part is picking apples.


They have fun outside instruments which the kids loved and I hadn't seen before.
Papa would be proud, Jayci.

Nate's parents weren't a fan of us using a scrap piece of sharp metal to sled on and brought us some supplies from Idaho. Luckily, it snowed a tiny bit the night before Linda left. She took Treyton out sledding early in the morning. He LOVED it! Just look at his face!

2 comments:

The Miles Family said...

Sorry I'm a bit late, but CONGRATULATIONS you guys!! We are thrilled for your little family. He is absolutely darling. Can't wait to meet him in person. Hope you're adjusting well. Let me know if you EVER need anything.

Mandi said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. It looks like they had so much fun! And Griffey is just adorable! I love children's museums and it is so great that you have a membership to one now. I am sure it will be a great, regular outing for you guys now.