Here are just some random collages of the past week or so.

Treyton and Jayci LOVE these. Griffin's is a bit big for him just yet.

Hanging out with Nate's mom before she left.

Playing with Grandma and Grandpa Woody while they were here last week. Jayci loved having someone to sucker into her little world of princesses and ponies.

I love newborns. They just want to snuggle. So cute.
3 comments:
I love the collages :) And it is fun to see the kiddos in their big brother/big sister shirts. I am glad they like them. Hopefully Griffin will grow INTO his before they grow OUT OF theirs :)
yeah one with his eyes open! so cute.
also, i love jayci's princess apparel in every photo---was that a mermaid skirt i spotted?
We had such great fun with your family! All the princess play - and playing games with Treyton! But we NEVER got enough of holding Griffin!!! Love you all - - Mom & Dad
Post a Comment