Monday, January 25, 2010

Lots O' Griffin

Thank you, Alicia!!! We LOVE the pictures.
















15 comments:

Furniss Family said...

Oh my goodness these are so cute!! I especially love the ones of just Griffin. I just want to pick him up and squeeze him he's so darling!! You guys have such a darling little family :)

Walkers said...

What an amazing gift! Those pictures are absolutely Beautiful. Your kids are so cute!

Jackie said...

Now THAT is a beautiful family.

The Fox Family said...

ahh! These look great! What a cute family!

The Miles Family said...

DARLING!! I don't know how she does it...that woman takes incredible pictures! You have such a beautiful family. :)

bzmom24 said...

They are all three (okay, all 5 of you) so cute! I hope you gus make it to the reunion this year.

Heather, Todd, Elliana, & Sienna said...

Nice pics! I love that lower-lip suck thing that he does.

Joyelle said...

he is just too sweet! he is another gorgeous sharp baby!!!!

Luke and Niki said...

I love love love the pictures!!!!! Hey Did you guys get our package yet?

Reams Fam said...

I forgot to tell you how beautiful you are on the pictures that you posted on facebook! You are beautiful!:)

Mandi said...

Oh MY! I love all the pictures. They are fantastic. I was going to choose a couple favorites to comment on specifically, but I couldn't do it. They are ALL my favorites :)

Jessie Lewis said...

I love your pictures. He looks so adorable with his little cap and sleeping self.

Teah said...

I love your pictures. You have a beautiful family. The last one is so cute!

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I've checked out your blog since I left. What fun it was to be there. I loved it. You are such a cute little family and I love that you do so many things together in the little bits of time you can steel away from med school. The table is great, and so are you guys. Love you tons and miss you more.

Heather said...

Oh wow! I just love that little guy already! All the pictures look great. What a beautiful family you have! I am glad I am related to ya!